*^*Phu duc high school*^*
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Đăng Nhập

Quên mật khẩu

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

husband and wife

Go down

husband and wife Empty husband and wife

Bài gửi  keo mut a1 Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Once upon a time there was a man who had the power to turn back the clock. Whenever he regretted something he had done or said, he could repeat the event in the light of experience.
Now one day it happen that this man was out for a walk when it started to rain, so he took shelter(as escape from) in a barn. After the few minute the man was joined by a very beautiful young lady and her dog, who were also seeking shelter. the downpour lasted about an hour.
The man went home to his wife and told her why he was late. Immediately his wife was suspicious of her husband's behaved with the young lady. She questioned him about what had happen. The man replied in a surprised and hurt voice :"Why,nothing happen . I was a perfect gentleman. What do u expect? Especially when she had such a large dog with her ."
His wife was furious :" What~ Only the dog stopped u"
The man realized his mistake and immediately he turned the clock back a few minutes n tried the conversation again. This time when his wife expressed her suspicion , he said :"it's true the girl was very beautiful and seemed to like me but my deep love for u gave me the strength to resist temptation.
However, his wife was even more furious :"What! U wanted to kiss her ! An immoral thought is as bad as an immoral deed."
The man spent a long time thinking. There must be some way to please his wife .
Finally he turn the clock back again a few minutes . Once more his wife asked how he had behaved with the beautiful young lady . But this time he replied: "What? She wasn't beautiful, she was ugly! I'm a man with good taste, which is why i married u , my darling"
keo mut a1
keo mut a1

Tổng số bài gửi : 15
Đến từ : an bai- quynh phu

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết